Benefits of working with AEGIC
AEGIC is a dynamic research, development and market intelligence organisation focused on increasing value in the Australian grains industry.
We have offices in Perth and Sydney staffed by highly qualified and experienced scientists and industry experts.
This dynamic and innovative organisation offers you family-friendly flexible working conditions, wellbeing initiatives and a workplace where your personal and professional development is supported.
If there are any current opportunities with AEGIC, they will be listed below.
We leverage our technical know-how, market insight and innovation capabilities to find and deliver practical solutions that create value for the Australian grains industry.
We are now expanding and building on our technical capacity in the area of grain quality and processing.
We are seeking an experienced miller / mill operator to join our talented and diverse team. This is a full-time opportunity at our Perth test flour milling laboratories.
- Experienced Mill Operators are preferred.
- Utilise your technical expertise and genuine interest in food manufacturing to learn the intricacies of the century’s old art of flour milling.
- Less experienced candidates may be considered; training and development will be provided, if required.
- Join the leading Australian organisation for market insight, innovation and applied solutions during an exciting phase.
- AEGIC offers flexible working hours, health and wellbeing programs, a great culture and an engaging and supportive environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Certificate or degree in a Food Science or Agriculture discipline
- Completed similar Milling Certificate or accredited course.
- Considerable experience in practical milling.
- A team orientated mindset.
- Experience in a grain processing and / or food manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
- Completion of a NABIM Milling Certificate would be viewed favourably.
Benefits of working with AEGIC:
This dynamic and innovative organisation also offers family-friendly flexible working conditions and a place where personal and professional development is promoted and supported. Take advantage of this opportunity to work for a national company that is committed to enhancing the international competitiveness and value of Australian export grains through science, technology and innovation.
Tenure: Maximum Term opportunity to 30 June 2022.
How Do I Apply? Applicants are encouraged to download the job description at www.aegic.org.au and apply online by submitting a cover letter, resume and statement addressing the key functions, listed in the job description, to .
Further Information: For questions regarding technical elements of the role contact Dr Larisa Cato on 0477 310086 or email . For queries regarding the application process contact Alison Forrest, People & Culture Consultant on (08) 6168 9909 or email