Benefits of working with AEGIC
AEGIC is a dynamic research, development and market intelligence organisation focused on increasing value in the Australian grains industry.
We have offices in Perth and Sydney staffed by highly qualified and experienced scientists and industry experts.
This dynamic and innovative organisation offers you family-friendly flexible working conditions, wellbeing initiatives and a workplace where your personal and professional development is supported.
If there are any current opportunities with AEGIC, they will be listed below.
WORK WITH AEGIC – Communications and Marketing Consultant
AEGIC is seeking an experienced communications and marketing consultant to plan, promote and execute a series of important virtual events for international customers of Australian grain.
AEGIC is Australia’s leading organisation for market insight, innovation and applied solutions for the grains industry.
We leverage our technical know-how, market insight and innovation capabilities to find and deliver practical solutions that create value for the Australian grains industry.
With investment from the Australian Government under the Agricultural Trade and Market Access Cooperation (ATMAC) Program, we are delivering practical solutions to diversify export markets for feed grains and malting barley.
AEGIC is seeking to engage a consultant to support communications and virtual events for these two exciting projects. Ideal candidates will have proven experience in coordinating virtual events, marketing and project management.
Key duties include:
- Working closely with project managers on planning and marketing activities.
- Using your technical expertise to support delivery of webinars and virtual business-to-business meetings, from conception to delivery.
- Developing and posting social media content.
- Coordinating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders such as presenters, graphic designers, translators, collaborators, and potential attendees.
- Collating and reporting campaign metrics.
- Writing and editing promotional materials.
- Updating our contact database.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
This role provides an opportunity to work alongside talented and passionate professionals. We have a great culture, and an engaging and supportive working environment.
The assignment term is September – October 2022, working approximately 3 days per week, with flexibility as required throughout the project.